Collection of Your Information
The Body Centre may collect personal information about you, through your use of this Site, or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
· Registering or filling in forms on the Site. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about The Body Centre’s products and services or sign up to receive The Body Centre’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
· Uploading information to the Site.
· Purchasing any product or service from The Body Centre Site.
· Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to The Body Centre.
· Requesting information or assistance from The Body Centre. The Body Centre may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
· Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding The Body Centre’s products and services.
· Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
· Using other features of the Site and Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
The Body Centre collects transactional information and browse behavior on our website. The Body Centre may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. The Body Centre uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during your online experience. The Body Centre shares IP address, unique ID number, shopping and browsing behavior with our third party service provider (Wix) on an aggregate basis, but does not share personal information for these purposes.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, The Body Centre uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that The Body Centre collects from loss, unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. Any messages or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by The Body Centre, please contact: OLIVIA@THEBODYCENTRE.COM.AU
Please be aware that certain aspects of the Site are not confidential and are available for public viewing. Any submissions that you may post to any publicly available features of the Site, are not confidential and may be viewed by other users of the Site. By making personal information publicly available where the Site allows you to do so, you consent to such publication by The Body Centre or its service providers and agents.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon The Body Centre’s collection of your personal information, The Body Centre may use and disclose such personal information, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
· To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
· To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with The Body Centre including through the Site or the Services;
· To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
· To contact you in relation to your purchases or transactions, and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
· To troubleshoot problems with the Site;
· To customise your experience or homepage on the Sites;
· To develop and manage The Body Centre's business, staff and operations;
· To verify your identity and information;
· To maintain and update our records;
· To detect and protect The Body Centre and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with The Body Centre’s policies and contractual obligations;
· To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving The Body Centre;
· As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
· To access, preserve, disclose and use your personal information contained in: your account; all submissions; all communications to and from you; all information relating to your use of the Site;
· Disclosure may occur if The Body Centre is required to do so by law or legal process, or if The Body Centre determines, in its sole discretion, that such action is necessary to protect the rights of The Body Centre, third parties, and other users of the Sites or for purposes of responding to your request for customer service; and
· For any other purpose to which you consent.
The Body Centre may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you and respond to your enquiries.
Disclosure of Your Information
The Body Centre may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom The Body Centre hires to provide services on The Body Centre’s behalf, including, but not limited to: support services; website services; delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions; and answering customer questions about The Body Centre’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. The Body Centre will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to The Body Centre and/or on The Body Centre’s behalf. The Body Centre will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that The Body Centre is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving The Body Centre, you consent to your personal information and any other information The Body Centre may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to The Body Centre disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of The Body Centre’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by The Body Centre in accordance with applicable laws. The Body Centre holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form. However, The Body Centre will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for The Body Centre business purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further promotional email communications from The Body Centre, you have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every promotional e-mail that is sent to you by The Body Centre. You also have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting us via email, through the address provided at the end of this policy.
Access and Correction
The Body Centre will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, The Body Centre will give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that The Body Centre holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the The Body Centre at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, The Body Centre will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions, Comments, or Complaints
Phone: 0424 202 486
The Body Centre takes your privacy concerns seriously. Where you express any concerns that we have interfered with your privacy, we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns, and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and deal with your issue. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.